Future Hospital Nordic – Virtual Event
20.9.2023 – 20.9.2023 Online
Future Hospital Nordic event will dive into these questions: Can hospital services and care be restructured? How to provide right care at the right place and at the right time? Would it be possible to make hospital services with even better outcomes? To keep up with changing healthcare services and high patient expectations we need new ways of thinking and defining hospital services.
This year’s Future Hospital Nordic conference’s other TOP-themes include:
- Future of hospital services – What is the next normal?
- Improving patient experiences – How to manage care and avoid nonessential readmissions?
- Value based health care – That is great in theory, but why it is extremely challenging to correctly define and price the value in real life?
AiRMOUR’s Coordinator Petri Mononen (Principal Scientist, Research Team Leader, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland LTD) will give a keynote presentation on the virtual conference September 20th, at 10:15 (CET):
Emergent aerial logistics solutions for future hospital services
- Innovative air mobility EMS use cases, capabilities and potential operational benefits
- Functional reguirements and the interplay of aircrafts and the health care system
- The development horizon of people carrying drones for EMS