AiRMOUR Masterclass 2
23.11.2023 – 24.11.2023 Luxembourg
LuxMobility in partnership with EUROCONTOL will hold a two-day masterclass to bring together learners on the AiRMOUR training curriculum and interested stakeholders to build their knowledge on the topic of Urban air Mobility use cases focusing on European cities.
Location and date
- Event to be held at: EUROCONTROL’s aviation learning centre, Luxembourg
- Date & Time: 23rd and 24th November (10:00 to 4:30 CET)
- All candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
AiRMOUR Masterclass Overview
In order to increase the knowledge level on Urban Air mobility in different aspects Luxmobility will organise a 2-day masterclass with subject matter experts such as city representatives and project partners, ideally, also external speakers with expertise in this area from replicator city authorities, UAM industry and the medical sector. Speakers and agenda TBA later.
The masterclass will focus on opportunities and the challenges for integrating UAM drone services for cities/urban areas within the existing transport modes. After the presentations from different speakers there will be an interactive panel discussion and Q&A session.
AiRMOUR Masterclass Objectives
The objectives of the two day training for participants are as follows:
- Understand how to engage with citizens in your city on the topic of UAM and the current public opinion on this topic.
- Describe how UAM operations can be incorporated into policies, such as SUMPs in your city.
- Describe a plausible business model for UAM services.
- Know the steps for arranging a UAM EMS demonstration in your city and Identify which stakeholders should be involved in discussions on the development of UAM.
This masterclass is free of charge.
To be announced later.